Engaging in night shooting entails that you have the right gun and rifle scope to accompany it. It is not enough that you have a high-quality rifle if you cannot see your target clearly. This is the reason why hunters and rifle shooters make sure that their guns are equipped with the right accessories that can further assist them in seeing their targets and have a more precise shooting.
Whether it is for sports shooting or hunting, it is often preferred to have a lightweight rifle that you can easily lift and carry around. This also applies to the rifle scope that you attach to your rifle.
There are rifle scope models that weigh a lot so moving the whole rifle unit can be quite a chore especially if you are constantly on the move. One such lightweight model that rifle shooters prefer is the Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5×42 Night Vision Rifle Scope.
A summary of the features of the Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5×42 Night Vision Rifle Scope is as follows:
- Durable and lightweight titanium body
- Has multi-coated optics
- Standard weaver rail mount
- Has an on and off remount control
- Has a built-in Puls IR infrared illuminator
- Comes with a flip-up lens cover
- High-grade IPX5 water resistance
- Comes with a carrying case
- Provides 1.5x magnification
- 42mm diameter lens
- Has multi-coated optics
- Has a red-on-green adjustable reticle which you can adjust or turn off
- Provides seven yards to infinity range focus
- Has a 45mm eye relief
- Has 32-36 lp/mm resolution
- Can detect objects from a 200-yard distance
- infrared illuminator reaches 100 yards
- Runs on 2 AA batteries that can last up to 50 hours
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.3 x 8.6 inches
- Weight: 30 ounces
The Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5×42 Night Vision Rifle Scope may look small but it has great features that let users focus on their target and shoot them with precision.
This model is the smallest and most compact night vision rifle scope from the Yukon brand of riflescopes which is why it is often referred to as the “mini varmint hunter”. Despite having a titanium body, this device is lightweight while ensuring durability.
The flip-up plastic lens cover ensures the protection of its high-quality coated optics and illuminated reticle. The powerful built-in infrared illuminator ensures brighter imaging to let you see your targets better even during total darkness. Furthermore, this IR illuminator can detect moving objects up to a distance of 100 yards while its focus range is at 7 yards to infinity.
This device has a 1.5x magnification and is best for short range shooting. Using only two AA batteries, you can use the Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5×42 Night Vision Rifle Scope for 50 hours. It has power saving switches that let you efficiently regulate energy usage.
- Lightweight and compact so you can easily carry it around with you.
- The titanium body ensures durability
- It has a built-in infrared illuminator that illuminates your target for better sighting in total darkness
- The IR illuminator can detect moving objects from a distance of up to 100 yards.
- Flip-up cover ensures protection of your lens when not in use
- Multi-coated optics give a clear view of your target with precision
- It has a 1.5x magnification that is great for short range shooting
- Only uses 2 AA batteries that you can easily replace and can last up to 50 hours
- Made for short range shooting of small games and sports shooting
- Some find difficulty in handling the 20 degrees field view
- Only has 1.5x magnification which is great for short ranges but not for midrange to long-range views
The Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5×42 Night Vision Rifle Scope is a small and lightweight device that effectively provides you with a clearer view of your target in dark light settings. The built-in infrared illuminator of this device ensures brighter images to let you see your targets better.
This model is made especially for small game and varmint hunting because of its feature that lets you detect objects from a distance of up to 100 yards. Running only on 2AA batteries, this night vision rifle scope can last for 50 hours of use.
The titanium body of this night vision rifle scope ensures durability and longevity of use so you can carry it around with you and use it anytime you need a clearer view of your target during low light availability.
This night vision rifle scope is great for individuals who engage in small game and varmint hunting since it only has a clear magnification of up to 1.5x. It can provide a great quality focus range from seven yards up to infinity while detecting objects from 1 100-yard distance.
Users of Yukon NVRS Titanium 1.5×42 Night Vision Rifle Scope are satisfied with the performance and quality of images that it can provide especially within short ranges.